TSL Update

I just realized I haven't posted any of my points this week for TSL Challenge! So here they are:

Saturday: 3 points for meals made at home
1 point for making my own coffee
1 point for bringing my reusable water bottle to work

Sunday: 3 points for all meals made at home
1 point for making my own coffee
1 point for bringing my reusable water bottle to work

Monday: 3 points for all meals at home
1 point for taking a shower without the lights on
1 point for recycling a wine bottle
1 point for making my own coffee

Tuesday: 3 points for all meals made at home
1 point for making my own coffee
1 point for carpooling to and from work

Wednesday: 2 points for meals at home, -5 for dinner out with my soccer team:(
1 point for recycling a bottle
1 point for taking a shower without the lights on

Thursday: 3 points for all meals at home
1 point for taking a shower without the lights on

So the total so far is 24!! I still have tomorrows points to count before we turn them in!! Not sure how much we will be eating out this weekend while I'm at the lake so it could be a low point week next week. Oh well, gotta love eating at the marinas while I'm there!!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool point system! Keep up the great work.

    Thanks for swinging by my blog. My name is Niki too, and it's the only way to spell it! :o)

     
  2. hey there! i have about 3 miles before i hit that deserted area -- its in a very high traffic area and i stay on the sidewalk.