Hey friends!! It’s time for my St. Jude Heroes Fund Blog Raffle!! I am very excited to be doing this and hope it helps me reach my goal for the kids of St. Jude!!
As many of you know, I am running the St. Jude Half Marathon on Dec. 4th as a St. Jude Hero and raising money for the kiddos of St. Jude along the way!! My goal is $500 and I am a little over halfway there!! I just know I can hit my goal, but I will need your help! I thought a Blog Raffle would be a fun way for y’all to win prizes and for me to raise money for St. Jude!
So, I have 3 separate running related items to raffle off and I will be drawing 3 winners! I figured that gives y’all a better chance of winning something! Let’s talk about the products I’m raffling off!!
First raffle item: Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves in Red
The awesome people at Zensah were nice enough to send me these leg sleeves for my raffle!! I have talked to lots of people who LOVE their leg sleeves!! According to the package, the leg sleeves:
- cause increased performance by increasing oxygen blood flow and circulation
- make for a faster recovery
- help you have fresher legs
The Zensah fabric is anti-microbial, thermal regulating, moisture wicking, and ultra-breathable. I need to get me a pair! These sound fabulous!!
Second raffle item: CEP Compression Socks (you pick the color!)
I love the pink ones :) The wonderful people at sportscompression.com were nice enough to let me raffle a pair of their CEP compression socks!! They also gave me a 15% off coupon code so if you don’t happen to win these socks, then you can buy them at a discounted price!!
To use the coupon code: go to www.sportscompression.com and put in “BLOG15” in the coupon code box at checkout. (I will be putting this coupon code on my sidebar also). Easy right?!? I’m definitely getting myself a pair (pink of course!!)
Top 5 reasons to wear CEP Compression Socks:
- CEP is made with over 50 years of experience by a WORLD LEADER in medical compression products, medi, with "medi Ultimate Compression Technology. (www.cepcompression.com)
- Medically tuned compression designed specifically for the athlete to improve performance, recovery and overall quality of life.
- Clinically proven to increase performance by 5% *
- Prevent shin splints, calf cramps, achilles issues and other lower leg indication
- Graduated medically tuned compression to help prevent blood clots and swelling during travel.
Third raffle item: Nathan Quickdraw Plus Handheld Bottle (you pick the color!)
I am a huge fan of this water bottle!! This is what I carry on all of my long runs now!! The little pocket in front is the perfect size to hold keys, small cell phone, or gels! From the website:
- Moisture-wicking, adjustable Airmesh hand strap
- 22 oz. (650 mL) Hydration Bottle with Clipless Cap
- Zippered pocket with Key Clip
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim
So those are the raffle items! Hope y’all like them!! I guess I should tell y’all how to enter the raffle right?!?
Initial Mandatory Entry: $5 donation to my St. Jude Heroes Fund. For every $5 you donate, you get an additional entry into the raffle. Example: $5 = 1 entry, $10 = 2 entries, $15 = 3 entries and so on. Be sure to leave me a comment telling me how much you donated so I know how many entries to give you!!
Additional Entries: After you do the mandatory entry, you can get additional entries each day by:
- posting about my raffle on your blog
- tweeting about my raffle- be sure to include @nikiruns and a link to the raffle in your tweet
- posting about the raffle on your facebook page
Make sure to leave me a comment each time you do an additional entry so I can give you credit!! And remember, you can do the additional entries each day!!
The Raffle starts NOW and ends Friday October 1st at midnight CST. So that gives you a little over a week to build up your entries and to spread the word!! Good luck to everyone!! And remember, we are doing it for St. Jude!!
Posted in: on Thursday, September 23, 2010 at at 11:36 AM